Saturday, July 09, 2005

recent trip to new york




I have a girlfriend that lives in NY that I love to go visit - but I rarely get to see her. Last time I went up was about 2 weeks ago and we only got to spend one day shopping, but I found some really great stores. We mainly stayed in the SoHo area so if you happen to be swinging through - check out these stores!

  • www.michelevarian.com - this store had amazing silk pillows and duvets. The store was filled with candles and teapots and other warm cozies. All of their fabrics are high end and fabulous - cashmere, silk, velvets, and fur. Great accent pieces to add some luxury to any room.

  • www.ariannydejesus.com - I was searching all day for a funky necklace to wear to dinner the night we were in NY - I ran into this street vendor that had gorgeous pieces and they were at great prices ($50-$100). I never got to meet this artist Arianny because she had run out to grab lunch but her incredibly sweet boyfriend sold me on the necklace by talking about how talented his girlfriend was. He was so happy to be selling necklaces out of a car in SoHo with his girlfriend - it made me think her stuff must be good....before we left he said she also sells her pieces at www.girlshop.com so check her out!
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home