Wednesday, July 20, 2005

long time...no post!

I've been super busy lately so I haven't gotten a chance to post anything but tonight I must BLOG!

For any of you who are trying to fancy up your backyard or doorstep check out these gorgeous sleek planters that are on sale right now!


Sprout Home has both inexpensive and pricey items - but all are beautiful and a little different than the usual.

Like these dipping bowls - they're perfect for parties because they're cheap and fun so people will think you're fabulous!


These I think are a riot - I love band-aids anyways and the fact that I could wear a band-aid that looks like bacon is just the best thing in my book.


And they come with a free toy!! Good times!

One of my girlfriends was asking me for advice on thank you cards and I found these adorable mini-cards at www.flirtygirlypink.com. They a little on the expensive side - but what better people to spend money on than the people who shower you with love and gifts!


And lastly, when you feel like you want to splurge on yourself, these gold hammered designs are fabulous and so delicate you can pile them on.



Check out www.tiffinidooris.com/ for beautiful jewelry that would be perfect for those with a sugar daddy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home