Sunday, July 31, 2005

Sunday Bloggy Sunday!

Having just completed my first dinner club event - I thought I would share some fun serving dishes. We had a mexican theme and that means lots of hands grabbing guac, salsa, chips and margaritas! I could have used one of these dishes...



Scabetti is based out of Staffordshire, England but you can contact them via email to either ship to the U.S. or find a retailer stateside.

They also make the most random container I have ever seen - a condom holder! I don't really think this is that cute - but so strange I had to mention it.


It is a bedside condom holder made of hypo-allergenic natural earthenware lubricated with non-spermicidal glaze. Didn't think that they made glazes of that nature...but clearly they do.

Mighty Flirt is a homebase for emerging designers of accessories and clothing. They have really fun designers that sometimes can be a little too out there for me - but I still managed to find a few things that I would buy. But to be honest - what wouldn't I buy??

This bag I loved...it reminded me of Fall and made me wish for September! It's called the Chloe hobo designed by Bells&Whistles, created by a 26 year-old furniture designer turned fashion maven - love her!



Another fun design company is Blissen. Each item on Blissen is limited edition: made by hand or produced in small quantities from reused or recycled materials. They're dedicated to reusing all leftover pieces of their designs to create new ones - so most of their stuff is handmade looking - but cutesy.





Since their items are in limited edition - they sell out quickly - so get to it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home