Saturday, October 01, 2005

reunited....and it feels so good!



Hello all - after lots of traveling to such exciting places as the South of France, Orlando and of course Montana - I have finally recommitted myself to blogging. I am fully throwing myself back into my blogs. I love it!



Down to business....

My husband and I have this one random room in our house - it used to be a junk room and now I am finally trying to make it into something useful. My mother hopes it will be a baby's room soon - but I have other plans.

We have been looking at this daybed from West Elm for some time and now it is on sale - so we better snatch it up. Only $269.99 down from $379.00 check out the whole West Elm site here.



This site is full of amazing furniture at great prices - it's the next step up from IKEA - perfect for people decorating their houses/apartments for the first time.
Check out this nesting table also from West Elm - a gorgeous chocolate color with metal finishes. I love nesting tables because of all the different configurations you can do - and I love this one especially because it's on sale for $229.00!



In looking for furniture I ran across Urban Outfitters - which I usually wouldn't associate with furniture but they have some really funky stuff. Sometimes I wish I could have different rooms with different things all over the house. I think my husband and my dog would rebel - but it would be awesome to have a Moroccan inspired room and I would definitely center it around this table.



Urban as expected has totally eclectic pieces that if used sparingly could give even the most preppy apartment a wordly feel. And at great prices - take a look at their site here.

These were some of my favorite pieces:





We're ordering furniture at work and one of the sites we work with is Knoll. They have mostly office furniture but they suprisingly have a cool, modern line of studio furniture. Check it out here.

This couch I'm in love with - but with a messy dog - neither white nor leather really work. But one day - when I have my all white room with clear acrylic furniture - this couch will take center stage.



In wrapping up my furnishings dedicated blog - I wanted to showcase a simple way to create office space in an open room.



With a blank wall and a few tools you can build a organized and space saving work space that looks great and is super functional.

Anywhoo - thanks for being patient with my blog - I promise to post more frequently!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home