Saturday, April 29, 2006

cheap summer treats!


For chickies looking for fabulous finds but who don't want to spend $500 every time you go shopping - keep an eye for these pieces and come home happy and richer!


Banana Republic Rhinestone Enamel Flower Ring - $32



Onion Flower Wall Art - $30 each


Anthropology Isadora blouson v-neck - $58


Michelle Roy Wood Bead Bracelet with Clover Charm - $88


Gap Macrame D-Ring Belt - $32.50



Madeline Sadee Shoes - $55

I tried to keep things under $100 for this blog - but I just couldn't help myself with a laptop case...how a chickie travels is very important and you must have a fabulous laptop bag to show off.

Acme makes chic bags that fit up to 17" which is important to me because I just got a new laptop with a monster screen and I will definitely be needing a new case!



ACME MADE - Designer Slim - $149 - $179


ACME MADE - The Slim - $79.99 - $109.00

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The shoes and the bags look very attractive!! Liked it quite a bit!!Cheers!!Linda

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home